Question: Can DynamoDB have nested objects?
Yes, DynamoDB supports nested objects in a Map data type. This allows you to store complex data structures, such as JSON documents, within a single item in a DynamoDB table. The nested objects within a Map can be further nested, allowing for a flexible and powerful data model.
Other Common DynamoDB FAQ (with Answers)
- How to store location coordinates in DynamoDB?
- Is DynamoDB good for unstructured data?
- Does DynamoDB support atomic updates?
- Is DynamoDB a relational database?
- Can DynamoDB have duplicates?
- Is DynamoDB open source?
- Is DynamoDB serverless?
- Does DynamoDB support nesting data?
- What is the access pattern in DynamoDB?
- Is DynamoDB highly available?
- What does DynamoDB support?
- Is DynamoDB a backend database?
- Are DynamoDB table names globally unique?
- Does DynamoDB support read replicas?
- Can DynamoDB store blob data?
Login to the AWS Console less. Use Dynobase.
First 7 days are on us. No strings attached.
© 2023 Dynobase