Question: Can DynamoDB have nested objects?
Yes, DynamoDB supports nested objects in a Map data type. This allows you to store complex data structures, such as JSON documents, within a single item in a DynamoDB table. The nested objects within a Map can be further nested, allowing for a flexible and powerful data model.
Other Common DynamoDB FAQ (with Answers)
- What are the best alternatives to DynamoDB?
- What is DynamoDB white paper, and what are the key takeaways?
- Is DynamoDB a relational database?
- Is DynamoDB NoSQL?
- In DynamoDB, can I use UUID as the partition key?
- How to access DynamoDB from Apache Hive?
- How to count rows in DynamoDB?
- How resilient is DynamoDB?
- Is DynamoDB serverless?
- How to write complex queries for a DynamoDB table?
- How many secondary indexes are allowed per table DynamoDB?
- How do you enable cloudtrail for DynamoDB?
- How to access DynamoDB from Apache Storm?
- Is DynamoDB OLTP or OLAP?
- How to create an index in DynamoDB? (how to create an index in dynamodb)