Question: Can QuickSight read DynamoDB?
Yes, Amazon QuickSight can connect to and read data from Amazon DynamoDB. QuickSight can connect to DynamoDB using the built-in data connector for DynamoDB, which allows you to create visualizations and analyze your DynamoDB data. Additionally, you can also connect QuickSight to DynamoDB via an Amazon Athena Data Source.
To connect Amazon QuickSight to Amazon DynamoDB, you can follow these steps:
- Open the Amazon QuickSight console.
- In the navigation pane, choose Manage data.
- Choose a New data set.
- On the "Create a data set" page, choose the "DynamoDB" option and choose the specific DynamoDB table you want to connect to.
- On the "DynamoDB" page, you can select the desired columns and filter conditions for the data set.
- Then, choose "Connect" to create the data set.
Other Common DynamoDB FAQ (with Answers)
- Does DynamoDB have tables?
- Is DynamoDB ACID compliant?
- Is DynamoDB PaaS or SaaS?
- Is DynamoDB serverless?
- How resilient is DynamoDB?
- Is DynamoDB a key-value store?
- How to create an index in DynamoDB? (how to create an index in dynamodb)
- Is DynamoDB table region specific?
- Is DynamoDB a memory store?
- How to store location coordinates in DynamoDB?
- Can you store XML in DynamoDB?
- Does DynamoDB charge for storage?
- Does DynamoDB support load balancing?
- How to forcefully delete a DynamoDB table?
- What type of database is DynamoDB?