Question: Can QuickSight read DynamoDB?
Yes, Amazon QuickSight can connect to and read data from Amazon DynamoDB. QuickSight can connect to DynamoDB using the built-in data connector for DynamoDB, which allows you to create visualizations and analyze your DynamoDB data. Additionally, you can also connect QuickSight to DynamoDB via an Amazon Athena Data Source.
To connect Amazon QuickSight to Amazon DynamoDB, you can follow these steps:
- Open the Amazon QuickSight console.
- In the navigation pane, choose Manage data.
- Choose a New data set.
- On the "Create a data set" page, choose the "DynamoDB" option and choose the specific DynamoDB table you want to connect to.
- On the "DynamoDB" page, you can select the desired columns and filter conditions for the data set.
- Then, choose "Connect" to create the data set.
Other Common DynamoDB FAQ (with Answers)
- Why is DynamoDB better than MongoDB?
- Is DynamoDB NoSQL?
- Can we rename DynamoDB table?
- Does Alexa use DynamoDB?
- Can Tableau connect to DynamoDB?
- Is DynamoDB similar to MongoDB?
- What are the naming conventions in DynamoDB?
- Why is DynamoDB bad?
- Is DynamoDB a wide-column store?
- Is DynamoDB HIPAA compliant?
- Is DynamoDB a relational database?
- How to create an index in DynamoDB? (how to create an index in dynamodb)
- Can DynamoDB table have adhoc attributes?
- What type of database is DynamoDB?
- Can DynamoDB store relational data?
Tired of switching accounts and regions? Use Dynobase.
First 7 days are. No credit card needed.
© 2023 Dynobase