Question: What type of database is DynamoDB?
DynamoDB is a non-relational, key-value, and document-based, NoSQL fully managed database service provided by AWS. It is capable of handling a multitude of concurrent requests without compromising speed.
Other Common DynamoDB FAQ (with Answers)
- How to store Japanese characters in DynamoDB?
- Is DynamoDB stateless?
- Can we rename DynamoDB table?
- Is DynamoDB real-time?
- How to access DynamoDB from outside?
- Can DynamoDB store documents?
- Can QuickSight read DynamoDB?
- How do you store JSON on DynamoDB?
- Can I add another region to global DynamoDB?
- How to store graphs in DynamoDB?
- Is DynamoDB serverless?
- Do I need a middleware for DynamoDB?
- How does DynamoDB handle data changes?
- What is the access pattern in DynamoDB?
- Does sharding affect DynamoDB reads?
© 2023 Dynobase