Question: What type of database is DynamoDB?
DynamoDB is a non-relational, key-value, and document-based, NoSQL fully managed database service provided by AWS. It is capable of handling a multitude of concurrent requests without compromising speed.
Other Common DynamoDB FAQ (with Answers)
- Is DynamoDB columnar database?
- Does DynamoDB support atomic updates?
- Is DynamoDB document-based?
- Which AWS regions support DynamoDB?
- Is DynamoDB good for analytics?
- Is DynamoDB SQL or NoSQL?
- When to use DynamoDB?
- Is DynamoDB good for unstructured data?
- Is DynamoDB highly available?
- Is DynamoDB serverless?
- How resilient is DynamoDB?
- How is data stored in DynamoDB?
- Can DynamoDB store relational data?
- Does DynamoDB Support SQL?
- Is DynamoDB a relational database?
© 2022 Dynobase