Question: Can you store XML in DynamoDB?
Yes, it is possible to store XML in DynamoDB. One way to do this is to convert the XML to a JSON format, which can then be stored as a string in a DynamoDB field.
Another way is to store the XML as a binary data type in a DynamoDB field. However, it is important to note that DynamoDB is a NoSQL database optimized for fast reads and writes of large amounts of data, but it is not well suited for handling complex data structures like XML.
Other Common DynamoDB FAQ (with Answers)
- Is DynamoDB based on MongoDB?
- How resilient is DynamoDB?
- Is DynamoDB good for analytics?
- Can DynamoDB run on Mac OS?
- Is DynamoDB NoSQL?
- Can DynamoDB trigger AWS Lambda?
- Is DynamoDB real-time?
- How to enable DynamoDB monitoring?
- Can glue write to DynamoDB?
- Does Amazon DynamoDB store healthcare data?
- Can DynamoDB store relational data?
- How to create an index in DynamoDB? (how to create an index in dynamodb)
- Can DynamoDB trigger AWS Step Functions?
- Is DynamoDB a key-value store?
- Is DynamoDB similar to MongoDB?
Dynobase is a Professional GUI Client for DynamoDB
First 7 days are on us. No strings attached.
© 2023 Dynobase