Question: Can you store XML in DynamoDB?
Yes, it is possible to store XML in DynamoDB. One way to do this is to convert the XML to a JSON format, which can then be stored as a string in a DynamoDB field.
Another way is to store the XML as a binary data type in a DynamoDB field. However, it is important to note that DynamoDB is a NoSQL database optimized for fast reads and writes of large amounts of data, but it is not well suited for handling complex data structures like XML.
Other Common DynamoDB FAQ (with Answers)
- Can DynamoDB have duplicates?
- How do I create an id in DynamoDB?
- Is DynamoDB HIPAA compliant?
- Is DynamoDB stateless?
- Is DynamoDB NoSQL?
- Can I add DynamoDB to my full-stack application?
- Can DynamoDB trigger AWS Lambda?
- Is DynamoDB good for analytics?
- Are DynamoDB table names supposed to be unique?
- Is DynamoDB certification worth it?
- Can DynamoDB have null values?
- Can a DynamoDB range key be a GSI key?
- Which AWS regions support DynamoDB?
- How to connect to DynamoDB?
- Can DynamoDB table have adhoc attributes?