Question: Can DynamoDB run on Mac OS?
Yes, DynamoDB can run on Mac OS using the DynamoDB Local feature, a version of DynamoDB that you can run on your own computer. This allows you to test and develop your application locally without incurring any charges or internet access. To run DynamoDB Local on Mac OS, you need to download the DynamoDB Local JAR file and run it on your computer using the Java runtime.
Other Common DynamoDB FAQ (with Answers)
- How to import data from S3 to DynamoDB?
- What is DynamoDB used for?
- Does DynamoDB Support SQL?
- Can colons and special characters be used in DynamoDB attributes?
- Can QuickSight read DynamoDB?
- Why is DynamoDB better than MongoDB?
- Can DynamoDB table have adhoc attributes?
- Does DynamoDB have read replicas?
- How to access DynamoDB from EC2?
- Can we store list in DynamoDB?
- Can glue write to DynamoDB?
- How to enable DynamoDB monitoring?
- Can DynamoDB have multiple tables?
- Are DynamoDB tables globally unique?
- In DynamoDB, can I use UUID as the partition key?