Question: Who owns DynamoDB?
Amazon Web Services owns DynamoDB.
Other Common DynamoDB FAQ (with Answers)
- Should you make a new DynamoDB client for each request?
- How do I create an id in DynamoDB?
- How to access DynamoDB from EC2?
- How to write complex queries for a DynamoDB table?
- How to store graphs in DynamoDB?
- Does DynamoDB support Multi-AZ?
- Does DynamoDB support read replicas?
- How to dump multiple DynamoDB tables?
- How to write a test case for mocking DynamoDB?
- Why is DynamoDB so expensive?
- Is DynamoDB expensive?
- What does the DynamoDB query return?
- What is DynamoDB used for?
- Is DynamoDB columnar database?
- Can firehose write to DynamoDB?
© 2023 Dynobase