Question: Who owns DynamoDB?
Amazon Web Services owns DynamoDB.
Other Common DynamoDB FAQ (with Answers)
- Can colons and special characters be used in DynamoDB attributes?
- Will I be charged for DynamoDB is it is inactive?
- Does DynamoDB support atomic updates?
- How resilient is DynamoDB?
- How to enable DynamoDB monitoring?
- How to create an index in DynamoDB? (how to create an index in dynamodb)
- Can DynamoDB store relational data?
- Can firehose write to DynamoDB?
- Is DynamoDB a memory store?
- Is DynamoDB columnar database?
- Is DynamoDB SQL or NoSQL?
- Is DynamoDB document-based?
- How is data stored in DynamoDB?
- Is DynamoDB highly available?
- Is DynamoDB NoSQL?
Tired of switching accounts and regions? Use Dynobase.
First 7 days are on us. No strings attached.
© 2023 Dynobase