Question: Can DynamoDB trigger AWS Step Functions?
Yes, DynamoDB can trigger AWS Step Functions. DynamoDB Streams can trigger AWS Lambda functions, and those Lambda functions can then start an execution of a Step Functions state machine. Additionally, the AWS Step Functions Data Science SDK allows you to use the StepFunctions class to start an execution of a state machine when a DynamoDB event occurs.
Other Common DynamoDB FAQ (with Answers)
- Is DynamoDB a key-value store?
- How to enable DynamoDB monitoring?
- Can DynamoDB store images?
- Can DynamoDB store relational data?
- Can Power BI connect to DynamoDB?
- Which AWS regions support DynamoDB?
- Why is DynamoDB better than MongoDB?
- What is DynamoDB used for?
- Can glue write to DynamoDB?
- Can we pass objects as an item in DynamoDB?
- How to connect to DynamoDB?
- Is DynamoDB good for unstructured data?
- Can Django use DynamoDB?
- Can DynamoDB have nested objects?
- Can QuickSight read DynamoDB?