Question: Is DynamoDB a key-value store?
Yes, Amazon DynamoDB is a key-value store. It is a fully managed serverless NoSQL database service that provides fast and predictable performance with seamless scalability. It allows you to store, retrieve, and update data in key-value pairs and supports document and key-value data models.
Other Common DynamoDB FAQ (with Answers)
- Is DynamoDB a managed service?
- Is DynamoDB good for analytics?
- Why is DynamoDB better than MongoDB?
- Can DynamoDB store relational data?
- Is DynamoDB similar to MongoDB?
- Is DynamoDB columnar database?
- Can DynamoDB do aggregations?
- Does DynamoDB support nesting data?
- Is DynamoDB table region specific?
- Is DynamoDB PaaS or SaaS?
- Is DynamoDB a backend database?
- How do you enable cloudtrail for DynamoDB?
- Is DynamoDB HIPAA compliant?
- Does DynamoDB support cross-region replication?
- Can DynamoDB table have adhoc attributes?