Question: Does DynamoDB support cross-region replication?
Yes, DynamoDB supports cross-region replication. It allows you to automatically replicate your DynamoDB table data to one or more regions with a configurable amount of delay. This feature can be used for disaster recovery, and serving low-latency read requests for users in different geographic locations.
Other Common DynamoDB FAQ (with Answers)
- Can DynamoDB do aggregations?
- Is DynamoDB a relational database?
- Can DynamoDB be replicated?
- Does Alexa use DynamoDB?
- When to use DynamoDB?
- Can Power BI connect to DynamoDB?
- Can firehose write to DynamoDB?
- Can DynamoDB run on Mac OS?
- What are the naming conventions in DynamoDB?
- Is DynamoDB serverless?
- What is DynamoDB white paper, and what are the key takeaways?
- Is DynamoDB NoSQL?
- Are DynamoDB tables globally unique?
- Is DynamoDB ACID compliant?
- Is DynamoDB SQL or NoSQL?
Tired of AWS Console? Try Dynobase.
Start your 7-day free trial today
© 2023 Dynobase