Question: Does DynamoDB support cross-region replication?
Yes, DynamoDB supports cross-region replication. It allows you to automatically replicate your DynamoDB table data to one or more regions with a configurable amount of delay. This feature can be used for disaster recovery, and serving low-latency read requests for users in different geographic locations.
Other Common DynamoDB FAQ (with Answers)
- Can Django use DynamoDB?
- Does sharding affect DynamoDB reads?
- Which AWS regions support DynamoDB?
- Is DynamoDB highly available?
- What are the naming conventions in DynamoDB?
- Is DynamoDB columnar database?
- Is DynamoDB a key-value store?
- How to count rows in DynamoDB?
- Is DynamoDB a relational database?
- Is DynamoDB HIPAA compliant?
- Can DynamoDB run on Mac OS?
- How do I create an id in DynamoDB?
- Is DynamoDB a managed service?
- Is DynamoDB cost effective?
- What is the maximum number of partitions in DynamoDB?