Question: Is DynamoDB NoSQL?
Yes, Amazon DynamoDB is a NoSQL database service provided by Amazon Web Services (AWS). It is a fully managed, multi-region, multi-master, and durable database that supports document and key-value data models. It can be used for various use cases, such as gaming, ad tech, the Internet of Things (IoT), and mobile and web applications.
Other Common DynamoDB FAQ (with Answers)
- How to grab data from AWS DynamoDB?
- Can I add another region to global DynamoDB?
- How do you store JSON on DynamoDB?
- Is DynamoDB distributed?
- Does DynamoDB have triggers?
- What language is DynamoDB written in?
- Who invented DynamoDB?
- What is the maximum number of partitions in DynamoDB?
- How to store location coordinates in DynamoDB?
- Is connection pooling needed for DynamoDB?
- How to ensure delete integrity in DynamoDB?
- Is DynamoDB a managed service?
- How to dump multiple DynamoDB tables?
- Why is Single-Table-Design popular in DynamoDB?
- Why is AWS DynamoDB charging me?