Question: Is DynamoDB document-based?
Yes, DynamoDB is a document-based database. It uses a data model that is based on JSON documents, which allows it to store complex data structures and nested attributes. This allows it to support a wide range of data types and structures, and enables it to be highly flexible and adaptable to changing data requirements.
Other Common DynamoDB FAQ (with Answers)
- Can we pass objects as an item in DynamoDB?
- Can we store list in DynamoDB?
- Is DynamoDB similar to MongoDB?
- Is DynamoDB PaaS or SaaS?
- How to access DynamoDB from EC2?
- Can we rename DynamoDB table?
- How resilient is DynamoDB?
- Can QuickSight read DynamoDB?
- Is DynamoDB open source?
- Can DynamoDB have nested objects?
- How to connect to DynamoDB?
- Can DynamoDB store images?
- How to track changes to items in DynamoDB?
- Can DynamoDB trigger AWS Lambda?
- How to forcefully delete a DynamoDB table?