Question: Is DynamoDB document-based?
DynamoDB provides the ability to store JSON documents within an attribute in the database and allows users to update individual attributes within the document.
Other Common DynamoDB FAQ (with Answers)
- What is DynamoDB used for?
- Is DynamoDB a relational database?
- Which AWS regions support DynamoDB?
- Is DynamoDB good for unstructured data?
- What type of database is DynamoDB?
- Does DynamoDB Support SQL?
- Is DynamoDB columnar database?
- Is DynamoDB serverless?
- Is DynamoDB SQL or NoSQL?
- When to use DynamoDB?
- Is DynamoDB good for analytics?
- How is data stored in DynamoDB?
- Is DynamoDB a memory store?
- Is DynamoDB highly available?
- Does DynamoDB support atomic updates?
© 2022 Dynobase