Question: Is DynamoDB a managed service?
DynamoDB is a fully managed service provided by Amazon Web Services (AWS). It is a NoSQL database service that provides fast, predictable performance and seamless scalability.
Being a managed service, DynamoDB takes care of many administrative tasks associated with running a distributed database, such as hardware provisioning, software patching, setup, configuration, and backups. This allows developers to focus on building their applications and services rather than worrying about the underlying infrastructure.
Other Common DynamoDB FAQ (with Answers)
- Is DynamoDB a key-value store?
- Is DynamoDB OLTP or OLAP?
- Is DynamoDB highly available?
- Is DynamoDB SQL or NoSQL?
- How is data stored in DynamoDB?
- Is DynamoDB good for analytics?
- Is DynamoDB serverless?
- Is DynamoDB PaaS or SaaS?
- Does DynamoDB Support SQL?
- Can DynamoDB store relational data?
- What type of database is DynamoDB?
- Is DynamoDB ACID compliant?
- Is DynamoDB cost effective?
- How to forcefully delete a DynamoDB table?
- How to enable DynamoDB monitoring?