Question: Can I add DynamoDB to my full-stack application?
Yes, you can add Amazon DynamoDB to your full-stack application. DynamoDB is a fully managed NoSQL database service that can easily integrate into your application through the AWS SDKs or the DynamoDB API. You can use the SDKs or the API to perform various database operations such as creating tables, inserting and retrieving data, and updating and deleting items. DynamoDB also supports several programming languages, such as Java, Python, C#, and more.
Other Common DynamoDB FAQ (with Answers)
- Can DynamoDB have duplicates?
- In DynamoDB, can I use UUID as the partition key?
- Can DynamoDB be replicated?
- Does Alexa use DynamoDB?
- Is DynamoDB columnar database?
- Can DynamoDB have multiple tables?
- Is DynamoDB based on MongoDB?
- Can firehose write to DynamoDB?
- Is DynamoDB good for unstructured data?
- Does DynamoDB have tables?
- How to forcefully delete a DynamoDB table?
- Can DynamoDB have nested objects?
- Which AWS regions support DynamoDB?
- When to use DynamoDB?
- Can DynamoDB have null values?