Question: Can glue write to DynamoDB?
Yes, Glue can write to DynamoDB. Glue provides a Data Catalog for storing and managing metadata for data stored in various data stores, such as DynamoDB. You can create Glue Crawlers to scan your data stored in DynamoDB and create table definitions in the Glue Data Catalog. You can also use Glue ETL jobs to read data from DynamoDB and write it to other data stores, or you can use Glue Python or Scala code to read and write data directly to DynamoDB.
Other Common DynamoDB FAQ (with Answers)
- Does DynamoDB have read replicas?
- Can we pass objects as an item in DynamoDB?
- Does Amazon DynamoDB store healthcare data?
- What are the best alternatives to DynamoDB?
- Does DynamoDB support read replicas?
- Does DynamoDB Support SQL?
- Does DynamoDB support nesting data?
- Does DynamoDB support Multi-AZ?
- Why is DynamoDB bad?
- Is DynamoDB open source?
- Does DynamoDB support load balancing?
- Who invented DynamoDB?
- Why is DynamoDB easy to partition?
- Is DynamoDB a relational database?
- How to count rows in DynamoDB?
Tired of AWS Console? Try Dynobase.
Try 7-day free trial. No credit card needed.
© 2023 Dynobase