Question: Can glue write to DynamoDB?
Yes, Glue can write to DynamoDB. Glue provides a Data Catalog for storing and managing metadata for data stored in various data stores, such as DynamoDB. You can create Glue Crawlers to scan your data stored in DynamoDB and create table definitions in the Glue Data Catalog. You can also use Glue ETL jobs to read data from DynamoDB and write it to other data stores, or you can use Glue Python or Scala code to read and write data directly to DynamoDB.
Other Common DynamoDB FAQ (with Answers)
- How resilient is DynamoDB?
- What is DynamoDB used for?
- Does DynamoDB support cross-region replication?
- When to use DynamoDB?
- Can we rename DynamoDB table?
- Can DynamoDB table have adhoc attributes?
- Can you store XML in DynamoDB?
- How to access DynamoDB from EC2?
- Are DynamoDB table names supposed to be unique?
- Can DynamoDB have null values?
- Can DynamoDB trigger AWS Lambda?
- What are the key differences between DynamoDB and Elasticsearch?
- How does DynamoDB handle data changes?
- What is the access pattern in DynamoDB?
- Is DynamoDB highly available?