Question: Can firehose write to DynamoDB?
Yes, Firehose can write to DynamoDB. Firehose is a fully managed service that enables you to easily ingest, convert, and load streaming data to data stores and analytics tools. One supported destination for Firehose is DynamoDB, which allows you to write streaming data to a DynamoDB table. This can be useful for real-time data processing, analytics, and archiving scenarios.
Other Common DynamoDB FAQ (with Answers)
- Will I be charged for DynamoDB is it is inactive?
- Can Tableau connect to DynamoDB?
- Is DynamoDB good for analytics?
- What are the naming conventions in DynamoDB?
- Is DynamoDB highly available?
- What is DynamoDB used for?
- Which AWS regions support DynamoDB?
- Is DynamoDB PaaS or SaaS?
- What type of database is DynamoDB?
- Does DynamoDB have read replicas?
- Is DynamoDB a memory store?
- Does Amazon DynamoDB store healthcare data?
- What are the best alternatives to DynamoDB?
- How to create an index in DynamoDB? (how to create an index in dynamodb)
- Can colons and special characters be used in DynamoDB attributes?
Dynobase is a Professional GUI Client for DynamoDB
Try 7-day free trial. No strings attached.
© 2023 Dynobase