Question: Can firehose write to DynamoDB?
Yes, Firehose can write to DynamoDB. Firehose is a fully managed service that enables you to easily ingest, convert, and load streaming data to data stores and analytics tools. One supported destination for Firehose is DynamoDB, which allows you to write streaming data to a DynamoDB table. This can be useful for real-time data processing, analytics, and archiving scenarios.
Other Common DynamoDB FAQ (with Answers)
- Does DynamoDB support atomic updates?
- What type of database is DynamoDB?
- Is DynamoDB HIPAA compliant?
- Is DynamoDB highly available?
- Is DynamoDB good for unstructured data?
- How to create an index in DynamoDB? (how to create an index in dynamodb)
- Is DynamoDB certification worth it?
- Is DynamoDB table region specific?
- Is DynamoDB SQL or NoSQL?
- How to divert the traffic from S3 to DynamoDB?
- Can Django use DynamoDB?
- Is DynamoDB cost effective?
- Is DynamoDB columnar database?
- Does DynamoDB support cross-region replication?
- Are DynamoDB table names globally unique?