Question: Can DynamoDB have null values?
Yes, DynamoDB supports
null values in its fields. However, when you query a field that contains a
null value, the query will not return the field, so it will not be visible in the query results.
Other Common DynamoDB FAQ (with Answers)
- Why is DynamoDB so expensive?
- How to ensure delete integrity in DynamoDB?
- How to access DynamoDB from Apache Hive?
- Which programming language works best with DynamoDB?
- What kind of database is DynamoDB?
- What are the differences between DynamoDB and Google BigTable?
- Can you store XML in DynamoDB?
- Is DynamoDB a managed service?
- What are the key differences between DynamoDB and Neo4j?
- What are the differences between DynamoDB and Snowflake?
- What is the maximum number of partitions in DynamoDB?
- How many DynamoDB tables can I have at a maximum?
- How to dump multiple DynamoDB tables?
- How to access DynamoDB from Apache Storm?
- How do you store JSON on DynamoDB?
© 2023 Dynobase