Question: Can DynamoDB have null values?
Yes, DynamoDB supports
null values in its fields. However, when you query a field that contains a
null value, the query will not return the field, so it will not be visible in the query results.
Other Common DynamoDB FAQ (with Answers)
- Is DynamoDB ACID compliant?
- How do you enable cloudtrail for DynamoDB?
- Is DynamoDB stateless?
- Can colons and special characters be used in DynamoDB attributes?
- Does DynamoDB have read replicas?
- Can we rename DynamoDB table?
- Is DynamoDB a wide-column store?
- How do parallelize requests in DynamoDB?
- Do I need a middleware for DynamoDB?
- Is DynamoDB document-based?
- How to access DynamoDB from EC2?
- Does DynamoDB have triggers?
- Can firehose write to DynamoDB?
- Is DynamoDB based on MongoDB?
- Why is DynamoDB better than MongoDB?
Login to the AWS Console less. Use Dynobase.
Try 7-day free trial. No strings attached.
© 2023 Dynobase