Question: Is DynamoDB good for unstructured data?
No, DynamoDB is not a good fit for storing unstructured data. Instead, DynamoDB allows users to efficiently and efficiently store structured data.
Other Common DynamoDB FAQ (with Answers)
- Is DynamoDB columnar database?
- Does DynamoDB Support SQL?
- How resilient is DynamoDB?
- What is DynamoDB used for?
- Can DynamoDB store relational data?
- Does DynamoDB support atomic updates?
- Is DynamoDB SQL or NoSQL?
- Is DynamoDB document-based?
- Which AWS regions support DynamoDB?
- Is DynamoDB good for analytics?
- How is data stored in DynamoDB?
- Is DynamoDB a relational database?
- Is DynamoDB a memory store?
- Is DynamoDB serverless?
- When to use DynamoDB?
© 2022 Dynobase