Question: Is DynamoDB open source?
No, Amazon DynamoDB is not open source. It is a proprietary, managed NoSQL database service provided by AWS.
Other Common DynamoDB FAQ (with Answers)
- How to import data from S3 to DynamoDB?
- Can we rename DynamoDB table?
- What is DynamoDB used for?
- In DynamoDB, can I use UUID as the partition key?
- Does DynamoDB support cross-region replication?
- Is DynamoDB a key-value store?
- How to connect to DynamoDB?
- Can DynamoDB store relational data?
- Is DynamoDB a wide-column store?
- Can Tableau connect to DynamoDB?
- Are DynamoDB table names supposed to be unique?
- Is DynamoDB multi-region?
- Does DynamoDB Support SQL?
- Is DynamoDB serverless?
- Can DynamoDB store documents?
Better DynamoDB experience.
Start your 7-day free trial today
© 2023 Dynobase