Question: Can Django use DynamoDB?
Yes, Django can be configured to use DynamoDB as its database backend through a third-party package called "django-dynamodb-engine". This package allows Django to communicate with DynamoDB and interact with its data through Django's standard ORM (Object-Relational Mapping) interface.
Other Common DynamoDB FAQ (with Answers)
- How to access DynamoDB from EC2?
- Is DynamoDB stateless?
- Can DynamoDB store images?
- Can DynamoDB trigger AWS Step Functions?
- How to create an index in DynamoDB? (how to create an index in dynamodb)
- Can QuickSight read DynamoDB?
- Can we pass objects as an item in DynamoDB?
- Is DynamoDB based on MongoDB?
- Does DynamoDB Support SQL?
- Does DynamoDB support cross-region replication?
- Is DynamoDB document-based?
- Can DynamoDB store relational data?
- What are the naming conventions in DynamoDB?
- Is DynamoDB a wide-column store?
- Can DynamoDB be used like a relational database?