Question: Can Django use DynamoDB?
Yes, Django can be configured to use DynamoDB as its database backend through a third-party package called "django-dynamodb-engine". This package allows Django to communicate with DynamoDB and interact with its data through Django's standard ORM (Object-Relational Mapping) interface.
Other Common DynamoDB FAQ (with Answers)
- How to import data from S3 to DynamoDB?
- Is DynamoDB a backend database?
- How to store Japanese characters in DynamoDB?
- Why is Single-Table-Design popular in DynamoDB?
- How do parallelize requests in DynamoDB?
- Does DynamoDB charge for storage?
- Does DynamoDB support load balancing?
- How to access DynamoDB from EC2?
- Is DynamoDB distributed?
- Does sharding affect DynamoDB reads?
- What language is DynamoDB written in?
- How to access DynamoDB from Apache Storm?
- How to store location coordinates in DynamoDB?
- Why is DynamoDB easy to partition?
- Is DynamoDB the same as Redshift?
Dynobase is a Professional GUI Client for DynamoDB
Start your 7-day free trial today
© 2023 Dynobase