Question: Is DynamoDB highly available?
Yes, DynamoDB is both highly available, scalable, and distributed data store. It achieves that by sharding your data over dozens of servers across Availability Zones and does that automatically for you without your intervention. Moreover, you can use it in a multi-region fashion using global tables.
Other Common DynamoDB FAQ (with Answers)
- How to access DynamoDB from EC2?
- Can we store list in DynamoDB?
- Is DynamoDB document-based?
- Is DynamoDB serverless?
- Can colons and special characters be used in DynamoDB attributes?
- Does DynamoDB Support SQL?
- Is DynamoDB stateless?
- In DynamoDB, can I use UUID as the partition key?
- Is DynamoDB good for unstructured data?
- Is DynamoDB NoSQL?
- Can you store XML in DynamoDB?
- What type of database is DynamoDB?
- Does DynamoDB have read replicas?
- Can DynamoDB store relational data?
- Does Amazon DynamoDB store healthcare data?
Better DynamoDB experience.
Start your 7-day free trial today
© 2023 Dynobase