Question: Is LSI automatically created on DynamoDB?
LSIs are not automatically created in DynamoDB. Therefore, when you create an LSI in DynamoDB, it will use the table's partition key and let you specify an alternate sort key to use.You can create up to 5 LSIs in DynamoDB.
Other Common DynamoDB FAQ (with Answers)
- Can DynamoDB be replicated?
- How to count rows in DynamoDB?
- Does DynamoDB support Multi-AZ?
- Should you make a new DynamoDB client for each request?
- How to dump multiple DynamoDB tables?
- Can Power BI connect to DynamoDB?
- Can we rename DynamoDB table?
- Is DynamoDB NoSQL?
- How to access DynamoDB from EC2?
- Is DynamoDB real-time?
- Is DynamoDB certification worth it?
- How to import data from S3 to DynamoDB?
- Are DynamoDB table names supposed to be unique?
- How to track changes to items in DynamoDB?
- Why is DynamoDB better than MongoDB?
Tired of AWS Console? Try Dynobase.
Try 7-day free trial. No credit card needed.
© 2023 Dynobase