Question: Is LSI automatically created on DynamoDB?
LSIs are not automatically created in DynamoDB. Therefore, when you create an LSI in DynamoDB, it will use the table's partition key and let you specify an alternate sort key to use.You can create up to 5 LSIs in DynamoDB.
Other Common DynamoDB FAQ (with Answers)
- Can DynamoDB store documents?
- How do you enable cloudtrail for DynamoDB?
- Can QuickSight read DynamoDB?
- Is DynamoDB multi-region?
- Why is DynamoDB better than MongoDB?
- How to enable DynamoDB monitoring?
- Can DynamoDB have nested objects?
- Is DynamoDB stateless?
- Does DynamoDB support cross-region replication?
- How to connect to DynamoDB?
- How is data stored in DynamoDB?
- Can DynamoDB store relational data?
- Is DynamoDB good for analytics?
- Is DynamoDB cost effective?
- Is DynamoDB a relational database?
© 2023 Dynobase