Question: Are DynamoDB tables globally unique?
No, DynamoDB tables are unique within a specific region. Hence you can create a table with the same name across multiple regions.
Other Common DynamoDB FAQ (with Answers)
- How to access DynamoDB from Apache Storm?
- What does DynamoDB support?
- Does DynamoDB support nesting data?
- What kind of database is DynamoDB?
- Does DynamoDB support read replicas?
- How to handle empty strings in DynamoDB?
- Is DynamoDB the same as Redshift?
- Is LSI automatically created on DynamoDB?
- How do I create an id in DynamoDB?
- Can DynamoDB store blob data?
- Is it possible to make a DynamoDB table case insensitive?
- What are the key differences between DynamoDB and Elasticsearch?
- Does DynamoDB have triggers?
- Do I need a middleware for DynamoDB?
- Is DynamoDB OLTP or OLAP?
© 2023 Dynobase