Question: Does DynamoDB charge for storage?
Yes, Amazon DynamoDB charges for storage. The cost depends on the amount of data stored and the region in which the data is stored. You can use On-Demand or Provisioned capacity mode and monitor your costs using AWS Cost Explorer to help you stay within your budget.
Other Common DynamoDB FAQ (with Answers)
- Does DynamoDB support Multi-AZ?
- Is DynamoDB open source?
- Can DynamoDB have duplicates?
- Is DynamoDB highly available?
- Can DynamoDB store documents?
- How resilient is DynamoDB?
- Can DynamoDB have multiple tables?
- Is DynamoDB good for analytics?
- What is DynamoDB white paper, and what are the key takeaways?
- How to count rows in DynamoDB?
- What is DynamoDB used for?
- How to divert the traffic from S3 to DynamoDB?
- How is data stored in DynamoDB?
- How to forcefully delete a DynamoDB table?
- How to store location coordinates in DynamoDB?