Question: How to dump multiple DynamoDB tables?
To dump multiple DynamoDB tables using Dynobase, you can use the "Export" feature. This feature allows you to export the data from one or multiple tables in various formats, including JSON, CSV, and Excel.
First, you must select the tables you want to export by clicking on the checkboxes next to the table names in the left sidebar.
Then, right-click on the selected table(s) and select "Export" from the context menu. This will open the export dialog where you can choose the format and the location to save the exported data.
You can export only certain columns and even filter rows based on certain conditions. Once the export process is complete, you can find the exported data in your specified location.
It's important to remember that when exporting large amounts of data, it may take some time to complete the export process, so be prepared for that and ensure you have enough storage space for the exported data.
Other Common DynamoDB FAQ (with Answers)
- Can DynamoDB store images?
- Why is AWS DynamoDB charging me?
- Is DynamoDB highly available?
- What type of database is DynamoDB?
- Can we rename DynamoDB table?
- In DynamoDB, can I use UUID as the partition key?
- When to use DynamoDB?
- Is DynamoDB stateless?
- How resilient is DynamoDB?
- Does Alexa use DynamoDB?
- How to grab data from AWS DynamoDB?
- Is DynamoDB table region specific?
- How to ensure delete integrity in DynamoDB?
- How to divert the traffic from S3 to DynamoDB?
- Why is DynamoDB better than MongoDB?