Question: How to dump multiple DynamoDB tables?
To dump multiple DynamoDB tables using Dynobase, you can use the "Export" feature. This feature allows you to export the data from one or multiple tables in various formats, including JSON, CSV, and Excel.
First, you must select the tables you want to export by clicking on the checkboxes next to the table names in the left sidebar.
Then, right-click on the selected table(s) and select "Export" from the context menu. This will open the export dialog where you can choose the format and the location to save the exported data.
You can export only certain columns and even filter rows based on certain conditions. Once the export process is complete, you can find the exported data in your specified location.
It's important to remember that when exporting large amounts of data, it may take some time to complete the export process, so be prepared for that and ensure you have enough storage space for the exported data.
Other Common DynamoDB FAQ (with Answers)
- How resilient is DynamoDB?
- How many secondary indexes are allowed per table DynamoDB?
- Are DynamoDB table names supposed to be unique?
- Is DynamoDB serverless?
- Is DynamoDB multi-region?
- Does DynamoDB have read replicas?
- Is DynamoDB ACID compliant?
- Can QuickSight read DynamoDB?
- Does Amazon DynamoDB store healthcare data?
- What is DynamoDB used for?
- Is DynamoDB a wide-column store?
- Does DynamoDB charge for storage?
- How to enable DynamoDB monitoring?
- Why is DynamoDB better than MongoDB?
- How to count rows in DynamoDB?