Question: Can we rename DynamoDB table?
Yes, you can use the import/export feature in Dynobase to rename a DynamoDB table. You can export the data from the old table to an S3 bucket and then import the data into a new table with the desired name. This way, you can rename the table without copying the data manually.
Other Common DynamoDB FAQ (with Answers)
- Can we pass objects as an item in DynamoDB?
- Can DynamoDB store images?
- Is DynamoDB based on MongoDB?
- Is DynamoDB a managed service?
- Is DynamoDB multi-region?
- Is DynamoDB stateless?
- Can DynamoDB have multiple tables?
- How to grab data from AWS DynamoDB?
- How to count rows in DynamoDB?
- Do I need a middleware for DynamoDB?
- Why is Single-Table-Design popular in DynamoDB?
- Can DynamoDB have null values?
- Does DynamoDB support Multi-AZ?
- Can glue write to DynamoDB?
- Can a DynamoDB range key be a GSI key?
Tired of switching accounts and regions? Use Dynobase.
First 7 days are. No credit card needed.
© 2023 Dynobase