Question: Can we rename DynamoDB table?
Yes, you can use the import/export feature in Dynobase to rename a DynamoDB table. You can export the data from the old table to an S3 bucket and then import the data into a new table with the desired name. This way, you can rename the table without copying the data manually.
Other Common DynamoDB FAQ (with Answers)
- Can DynamoDB store documents?
- What does DynamoDB support?
- How to connect to DynamoDB?
- What is DynamoDB white paper, and what are the key takeaways?
- Is DynamoDB stateless?
- How is data stored in DynamoDB?
- Is DynamoDB cost effective?
- How to grab data from AWS DynamoDB?
- What is DynamoDB used for?
- Does DynamoDB support cross-region replication?
- Can DynamoDB store relational data?
- How do parallelize requests in DynamoDB?
- Should you make a new DynamoDB client for each request?
- How do you store JSON on DynamoDB?
- How to track changes to items in DynamoDB?