Yes, Amazon DynamoDB has a feature called "On-Demand Replicas" that allows you to create one or more replicas of a table and serve read requests from these replicas. This feature can help improve the performance and availability of your DynamoDB tables, as read requests can be directed to the replica instead of the primary table, reducing the load on the primary table and increasing the number of read requests that can be served per second.
Other Common DynamoDB FAQ (with Answers)
- Can DynamoDB store relational data?
- What is DynamoDB used for?
- Is DynamoDB NoSQL?
- Is DynamoDB distributed?
- Is DynamoDB document-based?
- Can colons and special characters be used in DynamoDB attributes?
- Is DynamoDB good for analytics?
- Is DynamoDB open source?
- Why must table be empty to enable DynamoDB global tables?
- How to store Japanese characters in DynamoDB?
- How to enable DynamoDB monitoring?
- Is DynamoDB real-time?
- Which AWS regions support DynamoDB?
- Does Alexa use DynamoDB?
- How to dump multiple DynamoDB tables?