Question: Does DynamoDB Support SQL?
It does! Recently DynamoDB introduced support for PartiQL - a SQL-like language for querying, modifying, and inserting data. You can learn more about SQL support for DynamoDB here. While PartiQL is just an abstraction over existing Query and Scan methods, it is helpful when transitioning from RDBMS world.
Other Common DynamoDB FAQ (with Answers)
- Is DynamoDB a managed service?
- Is it possible to make a DynamoDB table case insensitive?
- Is DynamoDB the same as Redshift?
- Who owns DynamoDB?
- Can we pass objects as an item in DynamoDB?
- Which AWS regions support DynamoDB?
- Is LSI automatically created on DynamoDB?
- What is DynamoDB used for?
- What type of database is DynamoDB?
- Why is DynamoDB easy to partition?
- Is DynamoDB similar to MongoDB?
- Can Tableau connect to DynamoDB?
- Can DynamoDB store blob data?
- Is DynamoDB serverless?
- Can DynamoDB store documents?
Tired of switching accounts and regions? Use Dynobase.
Try 7-day free trial. No credit card needed.
© 2023 Dynobase