Question: Is DynamoDB multi-region?
Yes, Amazon DynamoDB is a multi-region, multi-master, NoSQL database service that provides low-latency and high-throughput access to data across multiple geographically dispersed regions. This provides fast, local access to end users' data and built-in disaster recovery and data replication features.
Other Common DynamoDB FAQ (with Answers)
- How to access DynamoDB from Apache Hive?
- How do parallelize requests in DynamoDB?
- How many DynamoDB tables can I have at a maximum?
- How to grab data from AWS DynamoDB?
- Is DynamoDB distributed?
- What does DynamoDB support?
- What are the differences between DynamoDB and Snowflake?
- Is it possible to make a DynamoDB table case insensitive?
- Does DynamoDB have tables?
- Can DynamoDB store blob data?
- Why is Single-Table-Design popular in DynamoDB?
- How to dump multiple DynamoDB tables?
- Is DynamoDB a managed service?
- Why must table be empty to enable DynamoDB global tables?
- Is DynamoDB real-time?