Question: Can DynamoDB have multiple tables?
Yes, DynamoDB supports multiple tables within a single account. Each table has a unique name and can have its own set of attributes and indexes.
Other Common DynamoDB FAQ (with Answers)
- How does DynamoDB handle data changes?
- Can DynamoDB store relational data?
- Is DynamoDB HIPAA compliant?
- Is DynamoDB ACID compliant?
- Can a DynamoDB range key be a GSI key?
- Can DynamoDB store images?
- Can DynamoDB table have adhoc attributes?
- Does DynamoDB support atomic updates?
- Can firehose write to DynamoDB?
- Can DynamoDB run on Mac OS?
- Is DynamoDB based on MongoDB?
- Is DynamoDB a key-value store?
- Is DynamoDB certification worth it?
- How to create an index in DynamoDB? (how to create an index in dynamodb)
- Can Power BI connect to DynamoDB?
Spend less time in the AWS console, use Dynobase.
Try 7-day free trial. No credit card needed.
© 2023 Dynobase