Question: Is DynamoDB a backend database?
DynamoDB is a NoSQL database service provided by Amazon Web Services (AWS) and can be used as a backend database. DynamoDB is a fully managed, highly available, and scalable service that can store and retrieve any data. It provides fast and predictable performance and can automatically handle sharding and replicating data across multiple servers to support high read and write throughput levels.
Other Common DynamoDB FAQ (with Answers)
- Is DynamoDB the same as Redshift?
- Is DynamoDB multi-region?
- How to enable DynamoDB monitoring?
- What is DynamoDB used for?
- In DynamoDB, can I use UUID as the partition key?
- Is DynamoDB certification worth it?
- How to access DynamoDB from outside?
- Why must table be empty to enable DynamoDB global tables?
- Is DynamoDB columnar database?
- Is connection pooling needed for DynamoDB?
- Is DynamoDB NoSQL?
- Is DynamoDB SQL or NoSQL?
- How many DynamoDB tables can I have at a maximum?
- How do parallelize requests in DynamoDB?
- Is DynamoDB a key-value store?