Question: Is DynamoDB a backend database?
DynamoDB is a NoSQL database service provided by Amazon Web Services (AWS) and can be used as a backend database. DynamoDB is a fully managed, highly available, and scalable service that can store and retrieve any data. It provides fast and predictable performance and can automatically handle sharding and replicating data across multiple servers to support high read and write throughput levels.
Other Common DynamoDB FAQ (with Answers)
- Is DynamoDB stateless?
- Does DynamoDB have triggers?
- Does DynamoDB have read replicas?
- In DynamoDB, can I use UUID as the partition key?
- What are the naming conventions in DynamoDB?
- Is DynamoDB OLTP or OLAP?
- What is the access pattern in DynamoDB?
- What type of database is DynamoDB?
- How to track changes to items in DynamoDB?
- How to access DynamoDB from outside?
- Does Amazon DynamoDB store healthcare data?
- How to enable DynamoDB monitoring?
- Is DynamoDB PaaS or SaaS?
- Does DynamoDB support Multi-AZ?
- Can DynamoDB table have adhoc attributes?
Tired of AWS Console? Try Dynobase.
Try 7-day free trial. No credit card needed.
© 2023 Dynobase