Question: How to create an index in DynamoDB? (how to create an index in dynamodb)
To create an index in DynamoDB using Dynobase, you can follow these steps:
- Open Dynobase and connect to your AWS account.
- Go to the "Tables" view and select the table for which you want to create the index.
- Click on the "Indexes" tab and then click on the "Create Index" button.
- In the "Create Index" dialog, enter the name of the index and select the partition key and sort key. You can also specify the projected attributes and the index type (local or global).
- Click "Create" to create the index.
- The new index will appear in the "Indexes" tab, and you can verify its status.
With Dynobase, you can also easily manage your indexes, including deleting, updating, and more.
Other Common DynamoDB FAQ (with Answers)
- What is the access pattern in DynamoDB?
- How do parallelize requests in DynamoDB?
- How to store graphs in DynamoDB?
- Should you make a new DynamoDB client for each request?
- What is the maximum number of partitions in DynamoDB?
- How to access DynamoDB from Apache Hive?
- How to tell if DynamoDB initialized correctly?
- Why is AWS DynamoDB charging me?
- Does DynamoDB support Multi-AZ?
- How to dump multiple DynamoDB tables?
- How many secondary indexes are allowed per table DynamoDB?
- Does DynamoDB have tables?
- Are DynamoDB table names globally unique?
- Does DynamoDB support read replicas?
- How to import data from S3 to DynamoDB?
Spend less time in the AWS console, use Dynobase.
Try 7-day free trial. No credit card needed.
© 2023 Dynobase