Question: How to create an index in DynamoDB? (how to create an index in dynamodb)
To create an index in DynamoDB using Dynobase, you can follow these steps:
- Open Dynobase and connect to your AWS account.
- Go to the "Tables" view and select the table for which you want to create the index.
- Click on the "Indexes" tab and then click on the "Create Index" button.
- In the "Create Index" dialog, enter the name of the index and select the partition key and sort key. You can also specify the projected attributes and the index type (local or global).
- Click "Create" to create the index.
- The new index will appear in the "Indexes" tab, and you can verify its status.
With Dynobase, you can also easily manage your indexes, including deleting, updating, and more.
Other Common DynamoDB FAQ (with Answers)
- Does DynamoDB have tables?
- How to import data from S3 to DynamoDB?
- How to tell if DynamoDB initialized correctly?
- Is DynamoDB certification worth it?
- Does DynamoDB support atomic updates?
- What type of database is DynamoDB?
- Is DynamoDB SQL or NoSQL?
- How is data stored in DynamoDB?
- Why must table be empty to enable DynamoDB global tables?
- How to count rows in DynamoDB?
- What are the naming conventions in DynamoDB?
- Is DynamoDB ACID compliant?
- How does DynamoDB handle data changes?
- Is DynamoDB document-based?
- Can you store XML in DynamoDB?
© 2023 Dynobase