Question: Is DynamoDB expensive?
DynamoDB is priced based on usage, so the cost can vary depending on factors such as the amount of data stored and the number of reads and write requests made.However, it depends on the billing model you use. For instance, DynamoDB has two billing models:
- Provisioned: You define a throughput to be provisioned and get billed for the provisioned throughput.
- On-Demand: You pay for the throughput consumed monthly.
Depending on your configuration, your database cost will differ. You can use AWS Pricing Calculator to determine the cost of your configuration. https://calculator.aws/#/
Other Common DynamoDB FAQ (with Answers)
- Is DynamoDB open source?
- Is DynamoDB OLTP or OLAP?
- Is DynamoDB multi-region?
- Can DynamoDB run on Mac OS?
- What is DynamoDB white paper, and what are the key takeaways?
- How resilient is DynamoDB?
- Can Tableau connect to DynamoDB?
- Are DynamoDB table names supposed to be unique?
- Can DynamoDB have multiple tables?
- Is DynamoDB stateless?
- Why is DynamoDB better than MongoDB?
- Can DynamoDB trigger AWS Lambda?
- Is DynamoDB ACID compliant?
- Does Alexa use DynamoDB?
- Are DynamoDB tables globally unique?
Tired of AWS Console? Try Dynobase.
Start your 7-day free trial today
© 2023 Dynobase