Question: Can DynamoDB store documents?
DynamoDB is a NoSQL database provided by Amazon Web Services (AWS) that uses a key-value store. It can store documents, but they must be in a format that can be expressed as key-value pairs. JSON is one such format that can be used, but the document must be flattened so it can be stored as individual fields in a table, with each field corresponding to a specific attribute.
Other Common DynamoDB FAQ (with Answers)
- Can DynamoDB have nested objects?
- Does DynamoDB support atomic updates?
- Is DynamoDB a relational database?
- What type of database is DynamoDB?
- Can DynamoDB store relational data?
- What is DynamoDB used for?
- Is DynamoDB certification worth it?
- Is DynamoDB table region specific?
- Does DynamoDB support cross-region replication?
- Is DynamoDB open source?
- Does DynamoDB Support SQL?
- Is DynamoDB a key-value store?
- Why is DynamoDB easy to partition?
- Is DynamoDB good for analytics?
- Who owns DynamoDB?
Tired of AWS Console? Try Dynobase.
First 7 days are on us. No strings attached.
© 2023 Dynobase