Question: Is DynamoDB ACID compliant?
Out of the box, DynamoDB does not support ACID operations. However, developers can use Transactions in DynamoDB to achieve atomicity, consistency, isolation and durability in its GET, PUT, UPDATE or DELETE operations.Hence, the answer to the question would be yes. DynamoDB aims to be ACID-compliant with its use of Transactions.
Other Common DynamoDB FAQ (with Answers)
- Can DynamoDB table have adhoc attributes?
- Can DynamoDB store images?
- Can DynamoDB store documents?
- Are DynamoDB table names globally unique?
- Why is DynamoDB better than MongoDB?
- Can DynamoDB have nested objects?
- What is the maximum number of partitions in DynamoDB?
- How to dump multiple DynamoDB tables?
- Are DynamoDB tables globally unique?
- Can Django use DynamoDB?
- Is DynamoDB a backend database?
- Can DynamoDB trigger AWS Lambda?
- Does sharding affect DynamoDB reads?
- How does DynamoDB handle data changes?
- Is it possible to make a DynamoDB table case insensitive?