Question: Who invented DynamoDB?
Amazon CTO Werner Vogels announced DynamoDB on January 18, 2012,
Other Common DynamoDB FAQ (with Answers)
- Does DynamoDB support Multi-AZ?
- Can Django use DynamoDB?
- Can we store list in DynamoDB?
- Why is DynamoDB better than MongoDB?
- What are the naming conventions in DynamoDB?
- Can DynamoDB have null values?
- Is DynamoDB similar to MongoDB?
- Is DynamoDB SQL or NoSQL?
- Does DynamoDB have read replicas?
- Is DynamoDB stateless?
- Are DynamoDB tables globally unique?
- Can DynamoDB be used like a relational database?
- Is DynamoDB certification worth it?
- Can Power BI connect to DynamoDB?
- Does DynamoDB Support SQL?
© 2023 Dynobase