Question: Is DynamoDB distributed?
DynamoDB is a distributed database system that provides fast and predictable performance with seamless scalability.
DynamoDB distributes your data based on the partition key that you provide. DynamoDB distributes and replicates your data across three availability zones to offer reliability.
Other Common DynamoDB FAQ (with Answers)
- How do you enable cloudtrail for DynamoDB?
- How to write complex queries for a DynamoDB table?
- What is the maximum number of partitions in DynamoDB?
- Does DynamoDB charge for storage?
- What is the access pattern in DynamoDB?
- How to access DynamoDB from EC2?
- How does DynamoDB handle data changes?
- Do I need a middleware for DynamoDB?
- How to access DynamoDB from Android Studio?
- How to divert the traffic from S3 to DynamoDB?
- Does DynamoDB have triggers?
- How to track changes to items in DynamoDB?
- Is DynamoDB real-time?
- How to write a test case for mocking DynamoDB?
- Should you make a new DynamoDB client for each request?