Question: Is DynamoDB distributed?
DynamoDB is a distributed database system that provides fast and predictable performance with seamless scalability.
DynamoDB distributes your data based on the partition key that you provide. DynamoDB distributes and replicates your data across three availability zones to offer reliability.
Other Common DynamoDB FAQ (with Answers)
- Is DynamoDB similar to MongoDB?
- Can DynamoDB trigger AWS Step Functions?
- When to use DynamoDB?
- Can we rename DynamoDB table?
- Can DynamoDB trigger AWS Lambda?
- Can Power BI connect to DynamoDB?
- Can QuickSight read DynamoDB?
- Can we store list in DynamoDB?
- Does DynamoDB support atomic updates?
- Is DynamoDB table region specific?
- Can a DynamoDB range key be a GSI key?
- Is DynamoDB a memory store?
- Can DynamoDB have nested objects?
- Is DynamoDB HIPAA compliant?
- Does Alexa use DynamoDB?
Dynobase is a Professional GUI Client for DynamoDB
First 7 days are. No credit card needed.
© 2023 Dynobase