Question: Is DynamoDB a memory store?
While DynamoDB is not in-memory store, DynamoDB Accelerator (DAX) is an in-memory cache supplementing DynamoDB tables that delivers fast read performance for your tables at scale by enabling you to use a fully managed in-memory cache.
Other Common DynamoDB FAQ (with Answers)
- Does DynamoDB support atomic updates?
- Is DynamoDB a relational database?
- Can DynamoDB store relational data?
- Is DynamoDB good for unstructured data?
- When to use DynamoDB?
- Is DynamoDB document-based?
- How resilient is DynamoDB?
- Is DynamoDB columnar database?
- How is data stored in DynamoDB?
- Is DynamoDB highly available?
- Is DynamoDB serverless?
- Is DynamoDB good for analytics?
- What type of database is DynamoDB?
- Does DynamoDB Support SQL?
- Which AWS regions support DynamoDB?
© 2022 Dynobase