Question: Can we store list in DynamoDB?
Yes, you can store a list in DynamoDB. However, it is essential to note that DynamoDB is a NoSQL database that stores items in a key-value format. To store a list in DynamoDB, you would need to serialize the list into a format that can be stored as a single value, such as a JSON string. DynamoDB has a limit of 400KB per item, so it may not be suitable for storing very large lists.
Other Common DynamoDB FAQ (with Answers)
- How to connect to DynamoDB?
- Who invented DynamoDB?
- Is DynamoDB multi-region?
- Can Power BI connect to DynamoDB?
- Can DynamoDB table have adhoc attributes?
- Is DynamoDB a wide-column store?
- Can glue write to DynamoDB?
- Can DynamoDB run on Mac OS?
- Can we pass objects as an item in DynamoDB?
- Can you store XML in DynamoDB?
- Can Django use DynamoDB?
- Is DynamoDB ACID compliant?
- Can firehose write to DynamoDB?
- Does Alexa use DynamoDB?
- Does DynamoDB have read replicas?