Question: Is DynamoDB a wide-column store?
Yes, Amazon DynamoDB is a wide-column store, also known as a NoSQL database. It allows for flexible schema and scalability, making it well-suited for handling large amounts of data with varying structures.
Other Common DynamoDB FAQ (with Answers)
- Why must table be empty to enable DynamoDB global tables?
- Can we store list in DynamoDB?
- Is DynamoDB highly available?
- How resilient is DynamoDB?
- Which AWS regions support DynamoDB?
- Does Amazon DynamoDB store healthcare data?
- Which programming language works best with DynamoDB?
- Is DynamoDB a key-value store?
- How to access DynamoDB from EC2?
- How to write complex queries for a DynamoDB table?
- Is DynamoDB good for unstructured data?
- Is DynamoDB serverless?
- How to enable DynamoDB monitoring?
- How to import data from S3 to DynamoDB?
- How do you store JSON on DynamoDB?
Spend less time in the AWS console, use Dynobase.
Start your 7-day free trial today
© 2023 Dynobase