Question: Does DynamoDB have tables?
Yes, DynamoDB stores data in tables. Like other database systems, a table can be considered a collection of items. A table must have a mandatory primary key. Apart from that, it is schema-less, and you can store a collection of items on the table.
Other Common DynamoDB FAQ (with Answers)
- Can Power BI connect to DynamoDB?
- Can colons and special characters be used in DynamoDB attributes?
- How to divert the traffic from S3 to DynamoDB?
- What is DynamoDB used for?
- Does DynamoDB Support SQL?
- Is DynamoDB a key-value store?
- How to create an index in DynamoDB? (how to create an index in dynamodb)
- How resilient is DynamoDB?
- Can DynamoDB store relational data?
- How to forcefully delete a DynamoDB table?
- Who invented DynamoDB?
- Does DynamoDB have read replicas?
- What type of database is DynamoDB?
- How to store graphs in DynamoDB?
- Is DynamoDB good for unstructured data?
Spend less time in the AWS console, use Dynobase.
Start your 7-day free trial today
© 2023 Dynobase