Question: Is connection pooling needed for DynamoDB?
Connection pooling is not typically needed for Amazon DynamoDB as it is a managed service and handles connections and scaling automatically. The DynamoDB service automatically handles the creation and management of connections and resources, so you don't have to worry about managing connections or creating a connection pool.
However, you may want to use connection pooling in some cases to optimize the performance of your application.
Other Common DynamoDB FAQ (with Answers)
- Do I need a middleware for DynamoDB?
- What is DynamoDB white paper, and what are the key takeaways?
- Can Tableau connect to DynamoDB?
- Is DynamoDB multi-region?
- Is DynamoDB certification worth it?
- Can DynamoDB have nested objects?
- How to create an index in DynamoDB? (how to create an index in dynamodb)
- Is DynamoDB expensive?
- Is DynamoDB a wide-column store?
- Can DynamoDB have multiple tables?
- Does DynamoDB support atomic updates?
- Can DynamoDB run on Mac OS?
- Is DynamoDB document-based?
- Why is DynamoDB better than MongoDB?
- How resilient is DynamoDB?
Dynobase is a Professional GUI Client for DynamoDB
Try 7-day free trial. No credit card needed.
© 2023 Dynobase