Question: What kind of database is DynamoDB?
DynamoDB is a key-value NoSQL and cost-effective serverless database.One of the key benefits of using a serverless database like DynamoDB is that you only pay for the resources that you use. With DynamoDB, you can choose between two capacity modes: on-demand and provisioned.
Other Common DynamoDB FAQ (with Answers)
- How does DynamoDB handle data changes?
- Can DynamoDB run on Mac OS?
- How to import data from S3 to DynamoDB?
- Can Power BI connect to DynamoDB?
- Are DynamoDB table names supposed to be unique?
- Can I add DynamoDB to my full-stack application?
- Can DynamoDB have null values?
- Are DynamoDB tables globally unique?
- How resilient is DynamoDB?
- Can DynamoDB trigger AWS Lambda?
- Is DynamoDB NoSQL?
- Is DynamoDB table region specific?
- Can we rename DynamoDB table?
- Is DynamoDB columnar database?
- Can colons and special characters be used in DynamoDB attributes?