Question: What kind of database is DynamoDB?
DynamoDB is a key-value NoSQL and cost-effective serverless database.One of the key benefits of using a serverless database like DynamoDB is that you only pay for the resources that you use. With DynamoDB, you can choose between two capacity modes: on-demand and provisioned.
Other Common DynamoDB FAQ (with Answers)
- Can DynamoDB trigger AWS Lambda?
- Is DynamoDB ACID compliant?
- Is DynamoDB a memory store?
- Does DynamoDB have read replicas?
- Can firehose write to DynamoDB?
- Does DynamoDB support atomic updates?
- Is DynamoDB multi-region?
- Is DynamoDB open source?
- Is DynamoDB expensive?
- How to enable DynamoDB monitoring?
- How is data stored in DynamoDB?
- Is DynamoDB HIPAA compliant?
- Can I add DynamoDB to my full-stack application?
- What are the best alternatives to DynamoDB?
- How many secondary indexes are allowed per table DynamoDB?
Tired of AWS Console? Try Dynobase.
First 7 days are on us. No strings attached.
© 2023 Dynobase