Question: Are DynamoDB table names globally unique?
The answer is both a Yes and a No. It's a "yes" because DynamoDB does not allow you to create tables with the same name in a specific region. However, it is a "no" as DynamoDB allows you to create a table with the same name across multiple regions.
Other Common DynamoDB FAQ (with Answers)
- Does DynamoDB support load balancing?
- Can Django use DynamoDB?
- How resilient is DynamoDB?
- In DynamoDB, can I use UUID as the partition key?
- Is DynamoDB a key-value store?
- Is DynamoDB ACID compliant?
- How to connect to DynamoDB?
- Can DynamoDB store relational data?
- Is LSI automatically created on DynamoDB?
- Is DynamoDB based on MongoDB?
- How to import data from S3 to DynamoDB?
- What kind of database is DynamoDB?
- Is it possible to make a DynamoDB table case insensitive?
- Is DynamoDB open source?
- Can DynamoDB be replicated?
© 2023 Dynobase