Question: Is DynamoDB SQL or NoSQL?
DynamoDB is a NoSQL key-value-based, fully managed database that allows users to store unstructured data in a JSON format.
Other Common DynamoDB FAQ (with Answers)
- Is DynamoDB good for analytics?
- Can DynamoDB store relational data?
- Is DynamoDB columnar database?
- Which AWS regions support DynamoDB?
- Does DynamoDB support atomic updates?
- Is DynamoDB highly available?
- Is DynamoDB serverless?
- What type of database is DynamoDB?
- Does DynamoDB Support SQL?
- What is DynamoDB used for?
- How resilient is DynamoDB?
- Is DynamoDB good for unstructured data?
- How is data stored in DynamoDB?
- Is DynamoDB a relational database?
- When to use DynamoDB?
© 2022 Dynobase