Question: Can DynamoDB store relational data?
Yes! You can either use multiple DynamoDB tables to keep entities in a separate tables like in AWS Amplify, or use Single-Table Design where all the entities are stored in one a table in a smart way.
Other Common DynamoDB FAQ (with Answers)
- Is DynamoDB good for unstructured data?
- Is DynamoDB good for analytics?
- How is data stored in DynamoDB?
- When to use DynamoDB?
- Does DynamoDB Support SQL?
- Is DynamoDB serverless?
- Does DynamoDB support atomic updates?
- What type of database is DynamoDB?
- Which AWS regions support DynamoDB?
- Is DynamoDB highly available?
- Is DynamoDB columnar database?
- What is DynamoDB used for?
- Is DynamoDB a relational database?
- Is DynamoDB a memory store?
- Is DynamoDB SQL or NoSQL?
© 2022 Dynobase