Question: What language is DynamoDB written in?
DynamoDB is written in Java.
Other Common DynamoDB FAQ (with Answers)
- How to access DynamoDB from EC2?
- Can DynamoDB store relational data?
- Is DynamoDB expensive?
- Is DynamoDB SQL or NoSQL?
- Can I add DynamoDB to my full-stack application?
- In DynamoDB, can I use UUID as the partition key?
- How do I create an id in DynamoDB?
- Does DynamoDB support load balancing?
- Is DynamoDB OLTP or OLAP?
- Can you store XML in DynamoDB?
- Why is DynamoDB easy to partition?
- Is it possible to make a DynamoDB table case insensitive?
- Is DynamoDB NoSQL?
- Is DynamoDB highly available?
- Is DynamoDB ACID compliant?
Tired of AWS Console? Try Dynobase.
Try 7-day free trial. No credit card needed.
© 2023 Dynobase