Question: Are DynamoDB table names supposed to be unique?
Yes, DynamoDB table names must be unique within a region in an AWS account. This is because table names are used to identify the specific table when performing operations.
Other Common DynamoDB FAQ (with Answers)
- Is DynamoDB PaaS or SaaS?
- Can you store XML in DynamoDB?
- How to divert the traffic from S3 to DynamoDB?
- What language is DynamoDB written in?
- Does DynamoDB charge for storage?
- Can Power BI connect to DynamoDB?
- What is DynamoDB used for?
- How to dump multiple DynamoDB tables?
- Does DynamoDB support load balancing?
- Is DynamoDB good for analytics?
- Is DynamoDB cost effective?
- How do parallelize requests in DynamoDB?
- Does DynamoDB have triggers?
- How to write complex queries for a DynamoDB table?
- Is DynamoDB certification worth it?
© 2023 Dynobase