Question: Are DynamoDB table names supposed to be unique?
Yes, DynamoDB table names must be unique within a region in an AWS account. This is because table names are used to identify the specific table when performing operations.
Other Common DynamoDB FAQ (with Answers)
- Is it possible to make a DynamoDB table case insensitive?
- Does DynamoDB support atomic updates?
- Is DynamoDB PaaS or SaaS?
- Is DynamoDB a memory store?
- What is DynamoDB used for?
- Is DynamoDB good for unstructured data?
- How to connect to DynamoDB?
- Can DynamoDB have duplicates?
- What are the naming conventions in DynamoDB?
- Is DynamoDB similar to MongoDB?
- Can QuickSight read DynamoDB?
- What is DynamoDB white paper, and what are the key takeaways?
- Can colons and special characters be used in DynamoDB attributes?
- Is DynamoDB certification worth it?
- Can DynamoDB have multiple tables?
Login to the AWS Console less. Use Dynobase.
First 7 days are. No credit card needed.
© 2023 Dynobase