Question: Can DynamoDB store images?
Theoretically, it is possible to store images in DynamoDB. However, DynamoDB has a maximum item size of 400KB per item. Hence, it is not recommended to store images in DynamoDB, but rather store a reference (url) to an uploaded image (through S3, Cloudinary).
Other Common DynamoDB FAQ (with Answers)
- Does DynamoDB support load balancing?
- What is DynamoDB used for?
- Can QuickSight read DynamoDB?
- Which AWS regions support DynamoDB?
- How is data stored in DynamoDB?
- Is DynamoDB a memory store?
- Can you store XML in DynamoDB?
- Is DynamoDB NoSQL?
- Does Amazon DynamoDB store healthcare data?
- Is DynamoDB good for unstructured data?
- Is DynamoDB a relational database?
- How resilient is DynamoDB?
- How to enable DynamoDB monitoring?
- Is DynamoDB table region specific?
- How to access DynamoDB from Apache Hive?
Login to the AWS Console less. Use Dynobase.
Start your 7-day free trial today
© 2023 Dynobase