Question: Can DynamoDB store images?
Theoretically, it is possible to store images in DynamoDB. However, DynamoDB has a maximum item size of 400KB per item. Hence, it is not recommended to store images in DynamoDB, but rather store a reference (url) to an uploaded image (through S3, Cloudinary).
Other Common DynamoDB FAQ (with Answers)
- Can QuickSight read DynamoDB?
- Is DynamoDB a memory store?
- Can Django use DynamoDB?
- When to use DynamoDB?
- Can DynamoDB have multiple tables?
- What type of database is DynamoDB?
- Can a DynamoDB range key be a GSI key?
- Does DynamoDB Support SQL?
- Is DynamoDB columnar database?
- How to create an index in DynamoDB? (how to create an index in dynamodb)
- Can DynamoDB table have adhoc attributes?
- Does DynamoDB have read replicas?
- Is DynamoDB document-based?
- How is data stored in DynamoDB?
- Is DynamoDB good for analytics?