Question: Is DynamoDB OLTP or OLAP?
DynamoDB is a NoSQL database service optimized for online transaction processing (OLTP) workloads.
Other Common DynamoDB FAQ (with Answers)
- What is DynamoDB used for?
- Is DynamoDB a managed service?
- Can I add another region to global DynamoDB?
- How many DynamoDB tables can I have at a maximum?
- Will I be charged for DynamoDB is it is inactive?
- How do you store JSON on DynamoDB?
- How to store graphs in DynamoDB?
- How to store location coordinates in DynamoDB?
- How to write a test case for mocking DynamoDB?
- How to dump multiple DynamoDB tables?
- How to tell if DynamoDB initialized correctly?
- Is DynamoDB cost effective?
- What is the maximum number of partitions in DynamoDB?
- How to access DynamoDB from outside?
- Why must table be empty to enable DynamoDB global tables?
© 2023 Dynobase