Question: Is DynamoDB OLTP or OLAP?
DynamoDB is a NoSQL database service optimized for online transaction processing (OLTP) workloads.
Other Common DynamoDB FAQ (with Answers)
- How to grab data from AWS DynamoDB?
- How do I create an id in DynamoDB?
- Will I be charged for DynamoDB is it is inactive?
- How to store Japanese characters in DynamoDB?
- How to write a test case for mocking DynamoDB?
- How to access DynamoDB from Android Studio?
- Can DynamoDB table have adhoc attributes?
- Should you make a new DynamoDB client for each request?
- Is connection pooling needed for DynamoDB?
- Why is AWS DynamoDB charging me?
- How many DynamoDB tables can I have at a maximum?
- Is DynamoDB based on MongoDB?
- Which programming language works best with DynamoDB?
- Can Django use DynamoDB?
- Can DynamoDB have duplicates?
Better DynamoDB experience.
Try 7-day free trial. No credit card needed.
© 2023 Dynobase