Error: dynamodb unknown error
What's Causing This Error
This error message indicates an issue with the DynamoDB service; however, the cause of the error is not specified.
The "unknown error" can happen for various reasons, such as a bug in the service, a temporary service outage, or a configuration issue.
Solution: Here's How To Resolve It
To solve this error:
- Check CloudWatch logs for the DynamoDB service to see if there is any additional information about the error.
- Check for recent service health events for DynamoDB service in the AWS service health dashboard.
- Try the operation again after a short period to see if the issue is temporary.
Other Common DynamoDB Errors (with Solutions)
- aws.dynamodb.converter.unmarshall not working
- DynamoDB ConditionalCheckFailedException
- resourcenotfoundexception dynamodb nodejs
- DynamoDB Update Not Working
- AWS DynamoDB Provisioning Error
- dynamodb atomic counter not working
- DynamoDB Local Missing Authentication Token
- dynamodb does not accept empty set
- DynamoDB Failed To Compute Node presentation
- 'dynamodb' object has no attribute 'table'
- could not connect to the endpoint URL dynamodb
- Unable to start DynamoDB Local process
- DynamoDB Hostname Cannot Be Null
- DynamoDB Delete Not Working
- ConfigError: Missing region in config