Error: dynamodb unknown error
What's Causing This Error
This error message indicates an issue with the DynamoDB service; however, the cause of the error is not specified.
The "unknown error" can happen for various reasons, such as a bug in the service, a temporary service outage, or a configuration issue.
Solution: Here's How To Resolve It
To solve this error:
- Check CloudWatch logs for the DynamoDB service to see if there is any additional information about the error.
- Check for recent service health events for DynamoDB service in the AWS service health dashboard.
- Try the operation again after a short period to see if the issue is temporary.
Other Common DynamoDB Errors (with Solutions)
- DynamoDB Missing Authentication Token
- Dynamodb error 500
- could not unconvert attribute dynamodb
- ExpressionAttributeValues contains invalid value: One or more parameter values were invalid: An AttributeValue may not contain an empty string
- DynamoDB Key element does not match the schema
- could not unmarshal the value dynamodb
- failed to begin subsegment named 'amazondynamodbv2': segment cannot be found.
- ConfigError: Missing region in config
- DynamoDB ConditionalCheckFailedException
- resourcenotfoundexception dynamodb nodejs
- an expression attribute name used in the document path is not defined
- dynamodb list_append if_not_exists not working
- why is the GSI dynamodb not showing item count
- dynamodb ttl not deleting / erasing items
- requested resource not found aws dynamodb
Dynobase is a Professional GUI Client for DynamoDB
Try 7-day free trial. No strings attached.
© 2023 Dynobase